Listen as Dr. Hughes discusses with Linda Kreter of Military Network Radio his findings of traumatic brain injury, how it’s under diagnosed, what it can feel like, and the hope he is providing these patients.
- Electrophysiological trajectories of concussion recovery: From acute to prolonged stages in late teenagers
- Former Navy SEAL, FBI agent brings leadership training to Roaring Fork Valley
- The Longevity Project: Experts discuss brain health and injuries
- The Longevity Project: Traumatic Brain Injuries in the High Country
- A Technique to Delay Brain Death in Cardiac Arrest Victims