During this Carry On Podcast, our patient Errol Doebler, discusses his realization of a TBI, how he’s gotten by, and how Dr. Hughes helped diagnose and treat him. Dr. Hughes discusses the TBI Therapy protocol and how he as developed a treatment to help veterans with TBI. Together the two will present this issue to Congress to gain financial aid for verterans to receive TBI treatments.
- Electrophysiological trajectories of concussion recovery: From acute to prolonged stages in late teenagers
- Former Navy SEAL, FBI agent brings leadership training to Roaring Fork Valley
- The Longevity Project: Experts discuss brain health and injuries
- The Longevity Project: Traumatic Brain Injuries in the High Country
- A Technique to Delay Brain Death in Cardiac Arrest Victims